Terms & conditions for Gift vouchers
1. Gift Vouchers will expire and any unused balance thereof will be deleted (and respective funds will be forfeited) within two (2) years of last use (use in this context means adding funds in the Gift Vouchers, redeeming same, or simply checking the balance pursuant to these Terms and Conditions).
2. Gift Vouchers can be used as full or part payment for any Goods purchased in any JTF store in the United Kingdom.
3. Gift Vouchers cannot be used for purchase of Goods at JTF.com.
4. Funds on Gift Vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash at any time.
5. Refunds or credits for goods purchased with the voucher will be paid back by way of another voucher.
6. We reserve the right to share transactional information with any law enforcement body if requested.
7. We reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions, or terminate the Gift Voucher scheme with not less than twelve months prior written notice. We will highlight any amendments or discontinuance through signage in our stores, and on our website at JTF.com
8. We cannot replace the Gift Voucher if lost. Please treat the Gift Voucher as you would cash.
9. Gift Voucher are issued by JTF Wholesale LTD, Walker Ind Est, Ollerton Road, Tuxford, Newark, Notts NG22 0PQ All stores take part in the gift card programme but they are not available to purchase from JTF.com.
Terms & conditions for ‘Free bottle of wine on your first shop’ promotional leaflet
To qualify for this promotion you must be a new JTF member:
Simply visit reception with the promotional leaflet
1. Confirm your contact details and receive your new JTF membership card
2. Once you have qualified, reception will provide a voucher to claim your wine
3. Choose your wine and take to the till on your first shop
4. You must be over 18 to be eligible for the promotion and ID may be required
5. Wine available is Blossom Hill or Echo Falls Red, White or Rose (brands may vary, whilst stocks last)
Terms & conditions for ‘Introduce a friend and you both get a free bottle of wine’ promotional leaflet
To qualify for this promotion you must:
1. Simply visit reception with the promotional leaflet
2. Bring a friend who is not already a member of JTF Mega Discount Warehouse to the reception to register for the first time
3. Reception will validate that your friend is a new member, and then provide you both with a wine voucher
4. Your chosen friend must not share the same address as you
5. No purchase necessary to receive the bottle of wine when introducing a friend
6. Choose your wine and take to the till to be processed
7. You must be over 18 to be eligible for the promotion and ID may be required
8. Wine available is Blossom Hill or Echo Falls Red, White or Rose (brands may vary, whilst stocks last)
Terms & conditions for ‘Free bottle of wine on your first shop’ promotional email
To qualify for this promotion you must be registering as a new JTF member:
1. Simply visit reception with a print out of your promotional email
2. Register as a new JTF member and activate your new JTF membership card
3. Reception will validate & retain the promotional email and provide you with a voucher to be used to claim your wine when making your first purchase
4. Choose your wine and take to the till on your first shop
5. You must be over 18 to be eligible for the promotion and ID may be required
6. Wine available is Blossom Hill or Echo Falls Red, White or Rose (brands may vary, whilst stocks last)
Always follow the firework code
1. Plan your firework display to make it safe and enjoyable.
2. Don't drink alcohol if setting off fireworks.
3. Keep fireworks in a closed box and use them one at a time.
4. Read and follow the instructions on each firework using a torch if necessary.
5. Light the firework at arm's length with a taper and stand well back.
6. Never return to a firework once it has been lit.
7. Don't put fireworks in pockets and never throw them.
8. Keep naked flames, including cigarettes, away from fireworks.
9. Direct any rocket fireworks well away from spectators.
10. Keep pets indoors.
Young people should watch and enjoy fireworks at a safe distance and follow the safety rules for using sparklers. Only adults should deal with firework displays and the lighting of fireworks. Take care of the safe disposal of fireworks once they have been used. It is illegal to sell adult fireworks to anyone under the age of 18. It's illegal for anyone under the age of 18 to possess adult fireworks in a public space.
Terms and conditions “Be in for a chance to in £100 when you fill in our customer satisfaction survey”
1. Employees of JTF Mega Discount Warehouse, their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the business shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
2. The closing date is midnight on Wednesday 17th May, no further entries will be permitted after this date.
3. The rules of the competition and the prize is: £30 voucher to spend in your nearest JTF Mega Discount Warehouse.
4. JTF Mega Discount Warehouse reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice.
5. To be an applicable winner, the entrant will have to complete our online store survey. The winner will be chosen at random.
6. The winner will be notified by the email address they supplied. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
7. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.