CANCELLATIONS, RETURNS & REFUNDS
At JTF we are committed to delivering customer satisfaction by supplying quality products at low prices. However if you change your mind about a purchase, or if a product is found to be faulty, you may return it to us subject to the following criteria:
1. Cancellation Rights
You have the right to cancel your order for any reason within 14 calendar days of receiving your items. Where you are withdrawing from your purchase within this 14 day cooling off period we will refund the purchase within 14 calendar days of receiving the goods back, or 14 days after receiving notification of the proof of return, providing the items are in fully re-saleable condition. It is your responsibility to ensure the item is returned suitably packaged and is received in a fully re-saleable condition. Returning any item in a state showing evidence of use beyond that required for necessary handling may result in a reduction of the amount refunded. Postage for returning the item to us will be at your own cost. This does not affect your statutory rights.
We hope that you will be satisfied with the goods that you have purchased from JTF.com, however, if for any reason you would like to return your purchase the details of how to do this are set out below. This returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.
Refunds are available up to a maximum of 14 days after delivery if you are returning an item because of an error on our part or because it is defective. Where a replacement is not required, a full refund for the item will be made along with the original postage, once we have received your returned products. Replacements, due to an error on our part or due to a defect, will be despatched at no additional postage charge.
If the collection of an item is required, we will charge you the cost of collection (up to £100) and you will be notified of this at the time of cancellation. Any delivery or collection charges are non-refundable unless the products are faulty or the cancellation has been made in accordance with your legal rights.
It is your responsibility as the customer to ensure the item is returned suitably packaged and is received in a fully re-saleable condition. Returning any item in a state showing evidence of use beyond that required for necessary handling may result in a reduction of the amount refunded. Postage for returning the item to us will be at your own cost. This does not affect your statutory rights.
If you believe your item to have a manufacturing fault and you inform us of that within 30 days from the delivery date, you will have the option to receive a refund for the price of the faulty product. Alternatively, we can send you replacement part(s) or a replacement product (at our sole discretion)
If for any reason you have changed your mind after we have dispatched your order, please note that postage and packaging charges are not refundable. The cost of returning the item will also be at the buyer's own expense. This applies to non-faulty products.
Check your product (including all parts) carefully upon delivery. If you find your product is damaged or the wrong item sent upon receipt, please notify our customer service team within 14 days of purchase.
If you have any queries regarding returns, exchanges or refunds please contact our Customer Services team on 0333 043 9550 between Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm, or email us at [email protected].
3. How to return products to us by post
Please follow the steps below to enable us to process your refund efficiently:
- Please contact customer services on [email protected] or 0333 043 9550 who will be able to provide you with your unique returns reference code.
- So we can identify the return quickly, please include a note detailing the reason for the return along with your full contact details; name, address, daytime telephone number and unique return reference code.
- In the case of a faulty item, please provide a full description of the fault
- We recommend that you obtain proof of postage when returning parcels, as we are unable to accept responsibility for products that fail to reach us
Please send your returned products to this address:
JTF Wholesale Ltd, Online Returns, Walker Industrial Estate, Ollerton Road, Tuxford, Nottinghamshire, NG22 0PQ
4. Canada Goose Expedition Parka's Refunds & Returns Policy
- Returns will only be accepted if the product contains all the original tags still attached and the product is unworn and not damaged in any way.
- Return requests must be raised with Customer Services within 14 days of delivery, Monday to Friday 9.00 am – 5.00 pm on 0333 043 9550.
- Returns must be received within 14 days of notification date
- This product is not applicable for extended Christmas returns
- Due to availability of sizes exchanges are not possible, a new order will need to be placed for the correct size, the incorrect size must be returned
- Any returns are at the liability of you the customer ensuring the right level of insurance and traceability, we recommend insuring for the full value of the goods and using a fully tracked service.
- Returns must be sent to JTF Home & Garden, Walkers Industrial Estate, Ollerton, Tuxford, Notts, NG22 0PQ and will not be accepted in store
- All goods returned must be sent in the original packaging and boxed
- Refunds will only be processed once the goods have been received and checked in line with the above points
- Refunds will normally be made within 3 to 5 working days following receipt and checks
WEEE Distributor Takeback Scheme
Recycling your old electricals is easy.
Recycle your electrical and electronic devices free at your local recycling centre. To find your nearest centre, visit the Recycle More (www.recycle-more.co.uk) website and type in your postcode.
Unwanted electrical equipment is the UK’s fastest growing type of waste.
Many electrical items can be repaired or recycled, saving natural resources and the environment. If you do not recycle, electrical equipment will end up in landfill where hazardous substances will leak out and cause soil and water contamination – harming wildlife and also human health.
We’re proud to support your local authority in providing local recycling facilities for electrical equipment.
To remind you that old electrical equipment can be recycled, it is now marked with the crossed-out wheeled bin symbol. Please do not throw any electrical equipment (including those marked with this symbol) in your bin.
What is WEEE?
The Waste Electrical or Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Directive requires countries to maximise separate collection and environmentally friendly processing of these items.
How are we helping?
In the UK, distributors including retailers must provide a system which allows all customers buying new electrical equipment the opportunity to recycle their old items free of charge. As a responsible retailer, we have met the requirements placed on us by financially supporting the national network of WEEE recycling centres established by local authorities. This is achieved through membership of the national Distributor Take-back scheme (DTS).
To find more information on WEEE recycling and to locate your nearest recycling centre please visit the Recycle More (www.recycle-more.co.uk) website.
4. Products we are unable to refund or exchange
We do not accept returns on opened bedding, opened mattresses, opened mattress toppers, opened duvets, opened pillows, cosmetics, fragrances, earrings, piercing jewellery, swimwear, underwear, perishable products, CD’s, DVD’s, live plants, customised products, electrical items that have been used or computer software that has been opened unless faulty, damaged, not as described or unfit for intended purpose.
NB. Mattresses are non-returnable once they have been removed from the packaging due to health and hygiene reasons. Your statutory rights are not affected. If you have purchased a bed with a mattress please keep the mattress in the original packaging until you have assembled the bed and are satisfied with your purchase.
We will only refund your original delivery charges where an item is deemed to be faulty, damaged, not as described or unfit for intended purpose. Your delivery charge will not be refunded if the item is simply unwanted. On multiple product orders, the delivery charge will only be refunded if all the products are returned.
Our money back guarantee does not affect your statutory rights, in particular, any right you have to return the goods under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013.
If you have an Internet order query, please email at [email protected] or call us on 0333 043 9550.