Terms & Conditions
This website is operated by JTF Wholesale Limited (referred to as "JTF/we/our/us"). As a user of this website (referred to as "you/your") you acknowledge that any use of this website including any transactions you make is subject to our terms and conditions below:
1.1 We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. Any such changes will take effect when posted on the website and is your responsibility to read the terms and conditions on each occasion you use this website and your continued use of the website shall signify your acceptance to be bound by the latest terms and conditions.
1.2 If you are not a consumer, you confirm that you have authority to bind any business on whose behalf you use this website
1.3 When you use certain JTF services please read the additional information provided with regards to such services as this information will provide you with full details on how to use such services.
1.4 Certain website services will require registration and subsequent access to those services will be subject to an approved login name and password. Information that you provide on this website must be accurate and complete. All Password Details are accepted and may be withdrawn at our sole discretion and are exclusive to you and non-transferable and must be treated as strictly confidential at all times. In the event that you have any concerns regarding your Password Details or become aware of any misuse then you must inform us immediately (see “Contact Us” for more information and full contact details).
2. Order process
2.1 Please see the “Delivery” section for information on how to place an order. All orders that you place on this website will be subject to acceptance in accordance with these terms and conditions.
2.2 The 'confirmation' stage sets out the final details of your order. Following this, we will send you an order acknowledgement email detailing the products you have ordered.
2.3 Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on despatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it (please refer to “Returns and refunds”).
3.1 This website is for delivery of products to customers in mainland UK and Northern Ireland addresses. We can usually deliver selected lines to the Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Orkney, Shetland and Scottish Islands, BFPO addresses, and the Republic of Ireland, subject to an additional charge and service availability. All goods must be signed for on delivery by an adult aged 18 years or over.
3.2 We make every effort to deliver goods within the estimated timescales, however delays are occasionally inevitable due to unforeseen factors. JTF shall be under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver the products within estimated timescales.
3.3 Risk of loss and damage of products passes to you on the date when the products are delivered or on the date of first attempted delivery by us.
4.1 We take payment from your card or PayPal account at the time we receive your order, once we have checked your card or PayPal details and stock availability. Goods are subject to availability. In the event that we are unable to supply the goods, we will inform you of this as soon as possible. A full refund will be given where you have already paid for the goods. Additional Terms and Conditions for payments made by PayPal can be found at www.paypal.com .
4.2 To ensure that your credit, debit, charge card or PayPal account is not being used without your consent, we will validate name, address and other personal information supplied by you during the order process against appropriate third party databases. By accepting these terms and conditions you consent to such checks being made. In performing these checks personal information provided by you may be disclosed to a registered Credit Reference Agency which may keep a record of that information. You can rest assured that this is done only to confirm your identity, that a credit check is not performed and that your credit rating will be unaffected. All information provided by you will be treated securely and strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
4.3 The price you pay is the price displayed on the website at the time we receive the order, apart from the following exception:
Online price errors. If we discover an error in the price of goods ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible and provide you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you choose to cancel and have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
4.4 Title to any products you order on this website shall pass to you on delivery of the products provided that we have processed and received payment in full for the products.
4.5 All prices are shown in £ sterling and include VAT (where applicable) at the applicable current rates but exclude delivery charges, unless expressly stated otherwise
5. Returns, Cancellations and Substitutions
5.1 We offer a 30-day money back guarantee, please refer to ‘Returns and Refunds’ page. In the unlikely event that you receive faulty or damaged goods, please refer to our Returns and refunds section.
5.2 Sometimes the product specifications from the manufacturer may change, in which case we will do our best to offer you a similar alternative. If you are not happy with the replacement or substitute you can return it in accordance with our 30-day money back guarantee. Where applicable, you may cancel your order in accordance with your rights under the Consumer Contracts Information, Cancellation & Additional Charges Regulations.
6. Intellectual Property
6.1 You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all materials and/or content made available as part of your use of this website shall remain at all times vested in us or our licensors. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorised by us or our licensors.
6.2 You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within this website is made available for your personal non-commercial use only and that you may only download such material and content for the purpose of using this website. You further acknowledge that any other use of the material and content of this website is strictly prohibited and you agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content.
7. Liability and Indemnity
7.1 Nothing in these terms and conditions excludes or limits liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence, fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability which may not otherwise be limited or excluded under applicable law.
7.2 Subject to Section 7.1 above, JTF will use reasonable endeavours to verify the accuracy of any information on the site but makes no representation or warranty of any kind expressed or implied statutory or otherwise regarding the contents or availability of the site or that it will be timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the website.JTF will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the website and JTF accepts no liability of any kind for any loss or damage from action taken or taken in reliance on material or information contained on the site.
7.3 Subject to Section 7.1 above, other than as expressly provided in these terms and conditions with respect to specific products and except for the exclusive remedies set out at Section 5 above, any indemnities, warranties, terms and conditions (whether express or implied) are hereby excluded to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law.
7.4 Subject to Section 7.1 above, JTF will not be liable, in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), pre-contract or other representations (other than fraudulent on negligent misrepresentations) or otherwise out of or in connection with the terms and conditions for any:
- Economic losses (including without limitation loss of revenues, data, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or
- Loss of goodwill or reputation; or
- Special or indirect losses incurred by that party arising out of or in connection with the provisions of any matter under these terms and conditions.
7.5 Notwithstanding the above, subject to Section 7.1 JTF’s aggregate liability (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) for loss or damage shall in any event be limited to a sum equal to the amount paid or payable by you for the product(s) in respect of one incident or series of incidents attributable to the same clause.
7.6 This clause 7 does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, nor does it affect your contract cancellation rights.
7.7 We will take all reasonable precautions to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but, unless we are negligent, we cannot be held liable for any losses caused as a result of unauthorised access to information provided by you.
8. Miscellaneous Provisions
8.1 The contract between us shall be governed by the laws of England and any dispute between us will be resolved exclusively in the courts of England. English is the only language offered for the conclusion of the contract.
8.2 We have selected our products on the basis that they will be used for domestic use only, if you are planning to use them for business purposes please make sure that you are covered by the appropriate insurance. Where you decide to use the products in the course of a business, we exclude (to the fullest extent permitted by law) those warranties and conditions relating to fitness for a particular purpose. Our maximum liability to business users arising out of or in connection with the products shall be limited to the replacement value of the product in question (except in the case of death or personal injury caused by our negligence or in respect of fraud). In relation to business users, we do not accept liability for the fitness of goods for business purposes, nor do we accept liability for neither loss of use of the item nor any loss over and above the cost of the item in the event of a claim for breach of warranty or condition.
8.3 JTF shall be under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver products or otherwise perform any obligation as specified in these terms and conditions if the same is wholly or partly caused whether directly or indirectly by circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
8.4 To provide increased value to our customers, we may provide links to other websites or resources for you to access at your sole discretion. You acknowledge and agree that, as you have chosen to enter the linked website we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not review or endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for (i) the privacy practices of such websites, (ii) the content of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources or (iii) the use to which others make of these websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services available on such external websites or resources.
8.5 You may not assign or sub-contract any of your rights or obligations under these terms and conditions or any related order for products to any third party unless agreed upon in writing by JTF.
8.6 JTF reserves the right to transfer, assign, or sub-contract the benefit of the whole or part of any of its rights or obligations under these terms and conditions or any related contract to any third party.
8.7 If any portion of these terms and conditions is held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity or enforceability of the other sections of these terms and conditions shall not be affected.
8.8 These terms and conditions do not create or confer any rights or benefits enforceable by any person that is not a party (within the meaning of the U.K. Contracts [Rights of Third Parties] Act 1999) except:
a) JTF Wholesale Ltd. (as defined below) shall have the right to enforce any rights or benefits under these terms and conditions;
b) JTF Wholesale Ltd. shall have the right to enforce and take the benefit of the rights or benefits of any limitation or exclusion or limitation of liability in these terms and conditions;
c) a person who is a permitted successor or assignee under Section 8.8 above of the rights or benefits of these terms and conditions may enforce such rights or benefits.
d) No consent from the persons referred to in Section 8.9 is required for the parties to vary or rescind these terms and conditions (whether or not in any way that varies or extinguishes rights or benefits in favour of such third parties).
8.9 No delay or failure by JTF to exercise any powers, rights or remedies under these terms and conditions will operate as a waiver of them nor will any single or partial exercise of any such powers, rights or remedies preclude any other or further exercise of them. Any waiver to be effective must be in writing and signed by an authorised representative of JTF.
8.10 These terms and conditions including the documents or other sources referred to in these terms and conditions supersede all prior representations understandings and agreements between you and JTF relating to the use of this website (including the order of products) and set forth the entire agreement and understanding between you and JTF for your use of this website.
9. ‘UK Lowest Price – Guaranteed’ is available in JTF stores only and excludes JTF.com
9.1 You need to make a claim on the day of purchase
9.2 You need to provide evidence of the lower price. We will seek confirmation that the product is in stock and readily available
9.3 This guarantee applies to identical branded products that are of the exact same model number, quality and specification
9.4 We do not match against online consumer marketplaces or auction sites
9.5 We don’t match product that is in sale, clearance or that has had local markdown applied
9.6 ‘UK Lowest Price – Guaranteed’ is entirely at the discretion of our Store Managers
9.7 We reserve the right to decline, alter or withdraw this offer without prior notice
Our SMS network is provided by a third-party mobile platform provider, Text Marketer, who send our SMS messages on our behalf.
Text Marketer is a trading name of Esendex Ltd company number 04217280
If you prefer not to have your personal information used in this way, you can unsubscribe from the SMS network.
How to unsubscribe:
Text NBYK to 88802 to STOP to unsubscribe from text messages from JTF.
Please note: unsubscribe texts will be charged at your standard network rate.
To unsubscribe with no fee please email [email protected] call 03330439550 (Monday-Friday, 8am-6pm).
Promotional Terms and Conditions
VIP Event 20th June 2019
Event in In-Store between 4-9pm on Thursday 20th June 2019
Extra 10% off everything is valid on the night between the hours of 4-9pm
To be in with a chance of winning £250 voucher, entrants must be a member of JTF. Competition entrees 4 – 7pm Thursday 20th June 2019
JTF reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice.
To be an applicable winner, the entrant will have to complete this form and the winner will be chosen at random.
The winner will be notified by phone or email address they supplied on Tuesday 2nd July 2019.
If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
Employees of JTF, their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the business shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
Terms & conditions for Gift vouchers
1. Gift Vouchers will expire and any unused balance thereof will be deleted (and respective funds will be forfeited) within two (2) years of last use (use in this context means adding funds in the Gift Vouchers, redeeming same, or simply checking the balance pursuant to these Terms and Conditions).
2. Gift Vouchers can be used as full or part payment for any Goods purchased in any JTF store in the United Kingdom.
3. Gift Vouchers cannot be used for purchase of Goods at JTF.com.
4. Funds on Gift Vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash at any time.
5. Refunds or credits for goods purchased with the voucher will be paid back by way of another voucher.
6. We reserve the right to share transactional information with any law enforcement body if requested.
7. We reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions, or terminate the Gift Voucher scheme with not less than twelve months prior written notice. We will highlight any amendments or discontinuance through signage in our stores, and on our website at JTF.com
8. We cannot replace the Gift Voucher if lost. Please treat the Gift Voucher as you would cash.
9. Gift Voucher are issued by JTF Wholesale LTD, Walker Ind Est, Ollerton Road, Tuxford, Newark, Notts NG22 0PQ All stores take part in the gift card programme but they are not available to purchase from JTF.com.
Terms & conditions for Extra 25% off products and products within categories:
1. When we advertise and promote an "Extra 25% off" specific products or categories with an asterisk in the promotional or marketing material we have already applied the 25% discount to the price of the product or products within that category. As the price has already been reduced there will be no further reductions to said price during checkout.
Terms and conditions “Be in for a chance to win £100 when you fill in our customer satisfaction survey”
1. Employees of JTF Mega Discount Warehouse, their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the business shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
2. The closing date is midnight on Wednesday 17th May, no further entries will be permitted after this date.
3. The rules of the competition and the prize is: £30 voucher to spend in your nearest JTF Mega Discount Warehouse.
4. JTF Mega Discount Warehouse reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice.
5. To be an applicable winner, the entrant will have to complete our online store survey. The winner will be chosen at random.
6. The winner will be notified by the email address they supplied. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
7. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
Social media competitions
If you enter one of our social media competitions, we will assume that you have read these rules and you agree to them.
1. To enter a competition you must be: (a) UK resident; and (b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
2. Competitions are not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of JTF Mega Discount Warehouse.
3. No purchase necessary.
4. Only one entry per person.
5. The winner will be selected at random.
6. The closing date is stated on the social media post, and JTF Mega Discount Warehouse reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
7. We will notify the winner on the same social media channel that they entered the competition on.
8. By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in any promotional activity that JTF Mega Discount Warehouse may require.
9. No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
10. If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
11. Incorrectly completed entries may be disqualified.
12. JTF Mega Discount Warehouse reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. JTF Mega Discount Warehouse may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant social media post.
13. JTF Mega Discount Warehouse will endeavour to send prizes within a week of the competition winner providing their delivery address but cannot guarantee this delivery time.
Please note: you must be over the age of 18 to purchase alcoholic beverages. You may be required to show ID upon delivery of this item.
1. A mistake in current mailer: On page 7 of our current mailer, we advertised a range of mirrors at £14.99. The Correct price is from £14.99.
2. On the front page of our current mailer & press insert, we advertised suitcases at 50% off. The correct saving is up to 50% off.